There is now 42 days until Christmas Day. If you haven’t started shopping it’s time to hop to it, we are so lucky online shopping is now the norm and we can order and have things delivered quickly. I mentioned recently a tradition of giving a new book daily in December, or a box on Christmas Eve for each child. I also like this one: buy your children something they want, something they need, something to wear and something to read. Books are a gift that keep on giving, and there are lots of great books published right in time for Christmas – here I have discovered another one you and your little ones will enjoy.
But as they speed across the skies, they come across a few … distractions. Well, Santa’s job isn’t as easy as it looks! And after a slight mis-hap involving their sleigh and a chimney, Santa Baby realises just how much he needs his dad.
Luckily, Santa is just two jingles away, and the journey back home is the most magical of all …
… Roo and Santa baby felt a tingling in their toes,
they held their breath and gave a squeak as up, up, up they rose.
Then suddenly they took a dive and with one great big swoop …
Roo and Santa Baby did a GIANT LOOP-THE-LOOP!
Written by Smriti Prasadam-Halls and illustrated by Axel Scheffler, you can order this book online for RRP $14.99 by clicking here.
Thanks to Bloomsbury I have 3 copies of this book to giveaway on my Facebook page.
Entry is on the Mum To Five Santa Baby Facebook Post.
Comment once on this post to enter.
Terms and conditions:
- Entry is open to Australian residents only – by leaving a comment on the Mum To Five Santa Baby Facebook Post
- Entries open 3pm 12/11/15 and close 9pm 15.11.15 AEST
- This competition is a game of chance – winners are drawn using random.org
- One entry is permitted per person.
- 3 winners will each receive a copy of Santa Baby, valued at $14.99 RRP
- Winners will be notified on the Facebook Post within 24 hours of competition close and will have 48 hours to make contact to claim or a new winner will be drawn.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with Facebook.